Show and relive your dives
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and the rise of digital underwater photography has made it easier and more fun than ever. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly with today modern digital equipment, whether you use a point-and-shoot snap camera or a sophisticated D-SLR.
The Fun part
It’s a great way to relive the adventures you’ve had. Plus capture images to share with your friends and family.
To enroll, you need to:
- Be a PADI (Jr.) Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Be at least 10 years old
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you
- The PADI SEA method for getting great shots quickly
- The three primary principles for good underwater photos
PADI’s Digital Underwater Photographer Crew-pack (DVD and Manual)
- Basic scuba gear
- Dive computer
- Digital underwater camera
All the equipment you will need is included in your course, except the camera. You’ll use all the basic scuba gear including a mask, snorkel and fins, a buoyancy compensating device (BCD) that also carries your scuba tank, a scuba regulator to breathe from, a weight system, a wetsuit, and instrumentation to monitor depth and air supply.
For comfort and hygiene reasons, many people prefer to use their own equipment. If you would like the peace-of-mind and comfort of your own gear, we can help. You may want to invest in your own mask, snorkel and fins since these personal items are a lot more fun to use when they fit properly. Also for $7 usd additional, you can get a brand new mouthpiece for the regulators you’ll use during the course, and you take it back home. Something you might want to think about…
We have the right Pricing for you!
The following items can be purchased directly at our Dive Center:
|PADI Digital Underwater Package||$54|
NB: Manuals are compulsory for all PADI Courses
You might also enjoy…
- Diving equipment rental.
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Package.
- Instructions by a PADI instructor.
- Knowledge development with video.
- Two boat dives in Playa del Carmen.
- PADI certification card fee.
- Bottled water on the boat.
- Underwater camera.
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Click here for our Shuttle Service Price List
- Lunch: you will find a variety of restaurants and fast foods around the dive center
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.