Discover 2 Amazing world
Cozumel is world-renowned to be part of the second largest barrier reef system in the world and is considered some of the best wall diving in the world. While diving in Cozumel, the average visibility is more than 130 feet or 40 meters and vertical drop offs to deep blue abyss is what Cozumel diving is famous for. When diving in Cozumel there are over 15 world famous wall dives like Palancar, Santa Rosa, Colombia, San Francisco, Punta Sur, Maracaibo, Yucab, Cordona, and the list goes on. Large sponges and beautiful corals are what make Cozumel a definite must-see for any certified diver!
and Cenotes Rainwater has trickled through the limestone soil over millions of years to make way for the world’s longest underground river. Parts of the surface have collapsed over the years creating chasms called cenotes, openings to this incredible underground world. Diving in a cenote is a unique experience. These caves are windows into the world’s largest underground river system and were sometimes used by the ancient Mayans for sacrificial offerings.
Their water is so clear with a visibility of over 150 meters that it will make your cave diving an unforgettable adventure. In some cenotes you will see beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, gigantic colones, amazing light effects due to the sunlight that passes through the cracks in the ceiling and the halocline effect – the layer of salt water that meets fresh water.
There are many cenotes in the area, all different, special and unique. With an Open Water Diver certification, it is possible to dive in these incredible cenotes. For your first cenote dives, we will take you to the classic cenotes.
Daily tour starting at 8.45 AM
- Duration: approximate time 5-6 hours
- Departure from the dive center
- 1st Fun dive
- 2nd Fun dive
- Return around 3 PM
Cenotes tour start at 6.30 A.M
- Departure from cozumel ferry pier
- Transportation by pick up to the the cenotes
- 1st Cenotes dive
- 2nd Cenotes dives
- Return to the ferry station at 4 P.M
What to bring ?
- Certification Card
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
- Amazing visibilty
- Second largest coral reef in the world
- Diving to the wall
- Dive in fresh water
- Geological formation
- Unique atmosphere
What is included
- Professional and multilingual cetified guide (Full cave diver for cenotes)
- Water, Juice, Fruits and lunch on board
- 6 dives in cozumel 4 dives in cenotes
- Marine Park an cenotes entrance fee
- Round trip from our dive center to the marina / Cenotes
- Tank and weight
- Lamp for cenotes
Upgrade your package:
- Cenotes spécial 30 USD Extra (AOW or equivalent required)
- Twilight and Night Dive 20 USD Extra
- South special ( Devil’s throat Punta sur Colombia) 40 USD Extra (AOW + DEEP or equivalent required)
- North special ( 2 Dives on the North) 55 USD Extra (AOW or equivalent required)
What is not included
- Ferry roundtrip to the cenotes
- Equipment If you prefer travel light, we rent quality diving equipment. Daily rental is 10 USD for the complete diving set (Regulator, BCD, Wetsuit, Mask and Fins) Contact us to know more about our rental equipment
- Nitrox but it’s available for 5 USD / Tank
- Photos and Videos : Turn your diving adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer to the shop but it easy to come to the center on foot, by bike or by taxi
About the price ?
- All prices are per person
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice
- Our prices include 16% sales tax
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book