Deep scuba diving is not only challenging but extremely exhilarating! With the PADI Deep Diver speciality course you will be able to experience that excitement first hand by extending your recreational depth limit to 40 metres. By the end of the course you will be confident in your ability to safely dive deeper and understand how to avoid and deal with problems associated with deeper diving.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is the opportunity to explore the deep. It’s exhilarating.
To enroll, you need to:
- Be a PADI Adventure Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Be at least 15 years old
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
The course consists of a knowledge development session and four open water dives over two days. You will learn:
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres/ 60-130 feet
- Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
PADI’s Deep Dive Crew-pack (DVD and Manual)
- Basic scuba gear
- Dive computer
- Dive light
For comfort and hygiene reasons, many people prefer to use their own equipment. If you would like the peace-of-mind and comfort of your own gear, we can help. You may want to invest in your own mask, snorkel and fins since these personal items are a lot more fun to use when they fit properly. Also for $7 usd additional, you can get a brand new mouthpiece for the regulators you’ll use during the course, and you take it back home. Something you might want to think about…
We have the right Pricing for you!
You might also enjoy…
- Diving equipment rental.
- Instructions by a PADI instructor.
- Knowledge development.
- Four boat dives in Playa del Carmen.
- PADI certification card fee.
- Bottled water on the boat.
- PADI Manuals
- PADI Deep Diver Manual
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Click here for our Shuttle Service Price List
- Lunch: you will find a variety of restaurants and fast foods around the dive center
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.