Go Deeper …
Deep scuba diving is not only challenging but extremely exhilarating! With the PADI Deep Diver speciality course you will be able to experience that excitement first hand by extending your recreational depth limit to 40 metres. By the end of the course you will be confident in your ability to safely dive deeper and understand how to avoid and deal with problems associated with deeper diving.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is the opportunity to explore the deep. It’s exhilarating. You will enjoy 4 amazing dives during this course on the beautiful drop offs of Playa del Carmen.
You will enjoy 4 amazing dives during this course on the beautiful drop offs of Playa del Carmen.
To enroll, you need to:
- Be a PADI Adventure Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Be at least 15 years old
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
What you learn :
- Theory and physiology of deep diving and decompression
- Considerations on the advantages and disadvantages of committed diving
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres/ 60-130 feet
- Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
Programm and schedule :
- The course includes a knowledge development part and four dives in the sea
- And four sea dives : 2 dives per day over two days.
- The sea dives are done in the morning from 8am to 12pm
- And you will spend two afternoons with your instructor to deepen the theory from 1pm to 5pm.
Materials and epuipment :
- The PADI Deep Dive e-learning material is included, which will allow you to deepen your knowledge at home, at your own pace and to be ready on the day of the course.
- Scuba Gear : Basic diving equipment is included (Bcd, regulators, mask, fins … )
- As well as a dive computer
- Dive light
- For reasons of comfort and hygiene, many people prefer to use their own equipment. If you want the peace of mind and comfort of your own equipment, we can help you. You can invest in your own mask, snorkel and fins, as these personal items are much more fun to use when they fit properly. Also for an additional $7 USD, you can get a new mouthpiece for the regulator you will be using during the course, which you will then keep
What is included ?
- PADI certified and multilingual Deep Diver instructor
- Rental of diving equipment
- Knowledge development + E-learning
- 4 dives in Playa del Carmen
- Bottled water and fruits on bord
- PADI certification fees.
Whats is not included ?
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Contact us for the price.
- Lunch: you will find a variety of restaurants and fast foods around the dive center.
Questions about the price ?
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms and Conditions before you book.