The purpose of the PADI Bull Shark Diver Distinctive Specialty Certification is to familiarize the student divers with the physical characteristics, habitat, behavior and conservation efforts for the bull sharks, a nearly threatened and truly amazing species of shark. This course also introduces the necessary skills, procedures and diving techniques required meanwhile diving with these beautiful animals in the crystal clear waters of the Mexican Caribbean.
To enroll, you need to:
- Be a PADI Advanced Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Be at least 15 years old
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
The course consists of a knowledge development session and two open water dives over one day. You will learn:
This course is promoting shark conservation by providing a close encounter with the sharks, and giving the chance to observe them in their real habitat, thereby establishing a strong emotional connection to them. This connection, and also the general conservation information shared throughout this course will ensure a more active participation in conservation. If certified divers are the ambassadors of our oceans, certified shark divers, after their close experience are the true ambassadors of the shark world.
This course is intended as a safe, supervised, diving experience with extreme emphasis on safety, education and conservation. This course wants to transform a simple shark dive into a lifetime experience, knowledge, and commitment towards protecting these magnificent animals, and keeping them for the next generations.
Bull Shark Diver Distinctive Specialty Manual.
- Basic scuba gear
- Dive computer
For comfort and hygiene reasons, many people prefer to use their own equipment. If you would like the peace-of-mind and comfort of your own gear, we can help. You may want to invest in your own mask, snorkel and fins since these personal items are a lot more fun to use when they fit properly. Also for $7 usd additional, you can get a brand new mouthpiece for the regulators you’ll use during the course, and you take it back home. Something you might want to think about…
We have the right Pricing for you!
You might also enjoy…
- Professional and multilingual certified scuba diving instructor
- Diving equipment rental
- Knowledge development
- Two open water dives in Playa Del Carmen
- Bottled water
- PADI distinctive specialty certification fee.
- PADI Manuals
- PADI Bull Shark Diver Distinctive Manual
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Click here for our Shuttle Service Price List
- Lunch: you will find a variety of restaurants and fast foods around the dive center
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.