Get back in the water
If you have not dived for a while, then you will benefit from refreshing your diving knowledge & skills. PADI Scuba Review is designed to help you develop confidence & ensure you remember how to dive safely.
The Fun Part
Brush up on your scuba knowledge and skills. Improve your diving ability, and get your scuba gear ready for your next scuba vacation or diving holiday.
To enroll, you need to:
- Have a scuba diver certification or be enrolled in a scuba certification course.
- Be at least 10 years old.
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
You go over scuba knowledge you learned during your initial training. Then, practice fundamental skills in a pool or a confined water area. You review:
- Safe diving practices
- Dive planning fundamentals
- Problem management
- Breathing air at depth
- Recreational diving and dive tables: basic knowledge
- Recreational diving and dive tables: dive planning
After you complete the knowledge assessment, you go through the Confined Water Skills Preview. You review information about each skill, why it’s important, points to remember when performing the skill and a short video clip. Completing this section just before practicing is a great way to refresh your knowledge of how each skill is performed.
All the equipment you will need is included in your course. You’ll use all the basic scuba gear including a mask, snorkel and fins, a buoyancy compensating device (BCD) that also carries your scuba tank, a scuba regulator to breathe from, a weight system, a wetsuit, and instrumentation to monitor depth and air supply.
For comfort and hygiene reasons, many people prefer to use their own equipment. If you would like the peace-of-mind and comfort of your own gear, we can help. You may want to invest in your own mask, snorkel and fins since these personal items are a lot more fun to use when they fit properly. Also for $7 usd additional, you can get a brand new mouthpiece for the regulators you’ll use during the course, and you take it back home. Something you might want to think about…
We have the right Pricing for you!
Diving Equipment Rental
Instruction by PADI Instructors
Knowledge development video
Skills practice in confined water
1 Boat dive in Playa Del Carmen
Get the second dive FREE
You might also enjoy…
- Instruction by professional and multilingual PADI-certified scuba diving instructor
- Knowledge development
- Skills practice in confined water
- Optional: Open water practice with 2 boat dives on 2 shallow Playa Del Carmen sites
- Diving equipment rental
- Bottled water
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Click here for our Shuttle Service Price List
- Lunch: you will find a variety of restaurants and fast foods around the dive center
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.