Fun diving for kids !
An opportunity for children to make bubbles while scuba diving.
What a great way to introduce scuba diving to children, at a maximum depth of 2 meters/6 feet in the pool. Organize a memorable birthday party, an exciting party, a Bubblemaker with friends and family in our Dune Playa del Carmen dive club. It’s fun, easy and safe.
The Fun Part …
Younger children can join the diving family or even take up a new hobby! Children should be comfortable in the water, but they don’t have to be super swimmers, the maximum depth is only 2 meters / 6 feet.
A typical session lasts about 2 hours (registration, equipment and fun included).
To register, you must …
- Be at least 8 years old.
- Have mom or dad’s approval.
- A parent or Guardian avaliable to be present through out he course
- Complete our PADI medical questionnaire. This form allows you to check if you need to be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the medical questionnaire apply to you, you must see a doctor before participating in the dive.
What you learn :
The children will have the chance to ….
- Discover what diving is all about under the direct supervision and instruction of our PADI instructors
- Take their first breaths underwater.
- Know and use scuba diving equipment made for children.
The kids use all the basic diving equipment, which is made for their size and stature. We have a stock of children’s diving equipment and the tanks are the same as mom’s and dad’s use, just smaller.
For reasons of comfort and hygiene, many people prefer to use their own equipment. If you want the peace of mind and comfort of your own equipment, we can help. You can invest in your own mask, snorkel and fins, as these personal items are much more fun to use when they fit properly. Also for an additional $7 USD, you can get a new mouthpiece for the regulator you will be using during the course, which you will then keep. One thing you might want to think about…
Schedule and Program :
- Meet at our dive center at 8:30 am
- Pool session from 9am to 11am
- Return to our dive center at 11:30 am
What should I bring?
- Your favorite bathing suit
- Your towel
- Your smile
- And mom,dad or Guardian to sign the registration forms
- A parent or guardian to be present during the course
What is included?
- Instruction by professional, multilingual PADI certified scuba diving instructor.
- Knowledge development.
- Practice of skills in confined water.
- Rental of diving equipment.
- Bubblemaker certificate.
- Water bottle.
What is not included ?
- Photos and videos : Keep a beautiful souvenir of this diving adventure with one of our photographers. Please book this service in advance
- Transfer from your hotel: For those staying at nearby hotels, Dune Mexico Playa del Carmen offers a shuttle service to and from the dive club. Please book your hotel transfer in advance and to see our shuttle service price list please contact us.
- Lunch : you will find a variety of restaurants and fast food around the dive center.
Questions about the price ?
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or at the time of your vacation. That’s why we are 100% honest with our refund and cancellation policy. Please: read our Terms and Conditions before booking.