A chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving
The Fun part
Youngsters can join in the family fun of scuba diving or even start a trend! Children should be comfortable in the water, but they don’t have to be super swimmers. With youngsters in mind, the maximum depth is only 2 metres/ 6 feet.
Typical sessions last about 2 hours (sign up, gear up and fun included).
To enroll, you need to:
- Be at least 8 years old
- Mom or Dad’s approval
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
Kids get a chance to:
- Experience what scuba diving is like under the direct care and supervision of PADI Instructors
- Take their first breath underwater
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults
Just your willingness and undivided attention
Children use all the basic scuba gear, which is made for their size and stature. We stock dedicated kids diving equipment and the tanks are just the same as the ones Mum and Dad use, just smaller.
For comfort and hygiene reasons, many people prefer to use their own equipment. If you would like the peace-of-mind and comfort of your own gear, we can help. For $7 usd additional, you can get a brand new mouthpiece for the regulators you’ll use during the course, and you take it back home. Something you might want to think about…
We have the right Pricing for you!
Introduce your kids to the wonders of the underwater world for only $50 usd
In order to have the best organisation, the reservations can be done till 6:30 pm the day prior to the activity.
Diving Equipment Rental
Instruction by PADI Instructors
Knowledge development video
Skills practice in confined water
Your Next Adventure…
- Instruction by professional and multilingual PADI-certified scuba diving instructor
- Knowledge development
- Skills practice in confined water
- Diving Equipment Rental
- Bubblemaker certificate
- Bottled water
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Click here for our Shuttle Service Price List
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.