There´s nothing quite like the thrill of diving a wreck for the first time. Descending, you gaze downward, trying to catch a glimpse of it. At first, nothing. Then a hazy outline appears, and for a moment you´re confused as your eyes try to sort it out. Then the wreck dissolves into clear view as you arrive upon it.
In Playa Del Carmen, “Mama Viña” is a former shrimp boat intentionally sunk in 1995 for the fun of divers. At maximum 27 meters/90 feet depth, you will enjoy this dive site who is also full of marine life!
Also we propose a wreck in Puerto Morelos. The wreck is a armed C-56 “Juan Escutia” donated and sunk by the Mexican Navy in 2000. This 30 meters depth site is known for the wreck of course but also because you might have the chance to see many spotted eagle rays.
In Cozumel there is a C-53 Felipe Xicotenantl, a Mexican Navy Minesweeper sunk in 2000. C-53 is in 80 feet of water and sits on the sandy bottom in Chankanaab Bay. The sides have been opened up to allow divers to enter and exit safely. This reef is home to Sardines, and other reef fish.
We have the right Pricing for you!
Make the amazing Wreck diving experience in any of the 3 locations:
1 Wreck Dive
1 Reef Dive
Snack and Water
Playa del Carmen
8AM-12PM or 12:30AM-4PM
- Two boat dives on two different sites: one wreck dive and one reef dive.
- Dive tanks and weights
- Rental of flashlights
- Professional and multilingual certified scuba diving instructor
- Bottled water
- Equipment: if you prefer to travel light, we rent quality diving equipment. Daily rental is $15 usd for the complete diving set (BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, fins, snorkel). Click here to know more about our rental equipment.
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Click here for our Shuttle Service Price List
- Ferry ticket for Cozumel island ($28 round trip)
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.