This is the extreme scuba diving experience for certified divers who want to experience the most thrilling dive in the world. In November the bull sharks visit us to spend the winter here and they stay until March when they migrate north. This is a dive program that not only introduces adventure seeking divers to wild sharks but also gives them a closer look at these magnificent and mysterious creatures.
The bull sharks are a special species of shark that can actually swim in freshwater as well. The bulls of Playa are drawn here because of the freshwater cenotes that pump out into the sea along the coast. The exits for these cenotes are too small for a shark to pass though but the constant flow of freshwater leaving the cenote exits certainly draws them, as well as an abundant food supply of fish, into the area. Playa del Carmen is also known to have a rather large turtle population which is another food source for the bull sharks.
- Daily tour from 8 AM to 12 PM.
- Departure from the dive center.
- Certification card
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
- Experience of a lifetime
- Dive with these magnificent creatures
- Two boat dives: one with the bull sharks, one on Playa Del Carmen reef
- Dive tanks and weights
- Professional and multilingual certified scuba diving instructor
- Bottled water
- Equipment: if you prefer to travel light, we rent quality diving equipment. Daily rental is $15 usd for the complete diving set (BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, fins, snorkel). Click here to know more about our rental equipment.
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Click here for our Shuttle Service Price List
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.