Discover the magic of the cenotes: these immersed caves unique in the world…
Snorkeling in a Cenote is a unique experience.
These caves are windows to the largest underground river system in the world. Their water is so clear that the visibility is incredible.
In the Cenote “Chikin Ha“, you will have the chance to discover two completely different cenotes: one totally open, you will have the sensation of bathing in a natural swimming pool, the bottom of this cenote is planted with magnificent water lilies, where some turtles hide. And the second one semi-open with magnificent plays of lights, stalactites and stalagmites, roots pierce the rock and throw themselves into the water to supply themselves with water
In the “Dos Ojos” Cenote it is possible to see beautiful stalactites and stalagmites and amazing light effects thanks to the sunlight shining through the openings in the ceiling. With your guide you can venture into an air dome that houses hundreds of bats.
The Dos Ojos option is only available upon request. Please contact us in advance to check availability.
Program and Schedule :
- Daily outing from 9am to 2pm
- Departure from the diving center
What should I bring ?
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Comfortable walking shoes (preferably for water)
- Swim in fresh water
- Discover a mystical Mayan’s place
- Explore geological formations
What is included ?
- Round-trip transportation from the dive center to the cenotes
- Cenotes entrance fees
- Equipment ( mask, snorkel, fins, life jacket and wet suit)
- Professional and multilingual guide
- Bottled water and Tortas
What is not included ?
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Dune Playa del Carmen provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club. Contact US.
Question about the pricing ?
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.