Snorkeling on the reef of Playa del Carmen
You don’t have to be a scuba diver to appreciate the incredible coral reefs. Snorkeling along the reef in Playa Del Carmen can be an incredible experience.
We have a daily snorkeling tour of Playa Del Carmen’s most beautiful reefs where you’ll see incredible, exotic and colorful marine life. You can see stingrays, sea turtles, moray eels, barracudas, and many varieties of fish.
An hour in crystal-clear waters, under the Caribbean sun An experienced guide will show you what’s going on underwater …. unforgettable experience for young and old alike.
Schedule and Program :
- Daily outing at 11 a.m.
- Tour time: approx. 1 hour.
- Departure from the dive center
- Return around 1 p.m.
What should I bring?
- Swim in the clear, warm waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Discover numerous marine creatures and corals.
- Certified multilingual PADI guide
- Bottled water and fruit on board
- Equipment rental (mask, snorkel, fins, life jacket, wetsuit)
What’s not included?
- Photos and videos: Keep a wonderful souvenir of your diving adventure with one of our photographers. Please book this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in nearby hotels, Dune Playa del Carmen offers a shuttle service to and from the dive club. Please book your hotel transfer in advance. Please contact us.
Questions about the price?
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or at the time of a vacation. That’s why we’re 100% honest with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking.