Snorkeling in the second largest reef in the world ….
If diving is not your cup of tea, snorkeling is the best way to discover and observe aquatic life in its natural element. The crystal clear waters of the Caribbean will make your snorkeling trips an unforgettable experience for the whole family.
Our snorkeling trips in Cozumel are done at the same time as the dives, it’s a half day trip. In the morning, you will board our boat with the whole team, and then jump into the water for two times, one hour to enjoy and discover the magic that happens underwater from the surface.
Come and share a day with your family : while some are underwater making bubbles, enjoy a day together with your family or friends.
Snorkeling do not require any special training, just knowing how to swim, and can be enjoyed at any age.
- Daily tour starting at 9 AM
- Duration: approximate 2 times, 1 hour
- Departure from the dive center.
- Return around 3 PM
What to bring ?
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Swim in the clear and warm waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Discover numerous marine creatures and corals.
- Turtles, eagle rays, fish of many colors and more.
- Embark all day to enjoy a maximum.
What is included ?
- Professional and multilingual guide
- A meal during the lunch break (Guacamole, ceviche, sandwich … )
- Equipment rental (mask, snorkel, fins, life vest and wet suit)
What is not included ?
- Photos and Videos : Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. contact us for our Shuttle Service Price List
About the price ?
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.