In 1961, the famous oceanographer Jacques Yves Cousteau came to Cozumel with his crew on the Calypso to film a documentary. With the first airing of that film, Cozumel has consistently been on the top of many diving lists among diver’s destinations. It is quite normal to see vast coral heads, brilliant sponges, hundreds of tropical fish, rich ecosystems and steep walls that sink into the abyss. Tunnels and caves twist through the reef, providing a rich environment for many species, including some not found anywhere else on earth.
Cozumel is world-renown to be part of the second largest barrier reef system in the world and is considered some of the best wall diving in the world. While diving in Cozumel, the average visibility is more than 130 feet or 40 meters and vertical drop offs to deep blue abyss is what Cozumel diving is famous for. When diving in Cozumel there is over 15 world famous wall dives like Palancar, Santa Rosa, Colombia, San Francisco, Punta Sur, Maracaibo, Yucab, Cordona, and the list goes on. Large sponges and beautiful corals are what make Cozumel a definite must-see for any certified diver!
- Daily tour from 8 AM to 3 PM.
- Departure from the dive center.
- Certification card
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
- Amazing visibility
- Second largest coral reef in the world
- Large diversity of fauna and flora
- Diving to the wall
- Ferry or Speedboat
- Two boat dives on two different Cozumel sites
- Marine park entrance fees
- Dive tanks and weights
- Professional and multilingual certified scuba diving instructor
- Round-trip transportation from our dive center to the ferry pier.
- Bottled water, juices and fruits on the boat.
- Equipment: if you prefer to travel light, we rent quality diving equipment. Daily rental is $15 usd for the complete diving set (BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, fins, snorkel). Click here to know more about our rental equipment.
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Click here for our Shuttle Service Price List
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.