This is the last step in your training as a basic cave diver. With your acquired knowledge and techniques, you will now be able to plan your dives under the roof, following several directional changes and especially learning your physical and psychological limits for this type of extremely committed diving.
Duration and Program : 4 / 5 days
- This Full Cave course is divided into 3 sections
- Including Theory and practical application
- Open water training
- And overhead environment training.
Prerequisite for participation:
- Be 18 years old
- Have an Intro To Cave certification or be following an Intro to Cave course
- Have and EFR and PADI Rescue diver an equivalent
- Have a minimum 100 logged dives
- Have a medical certificate less than 12 months old (downloadable form).
*** Equipment is not included in the price of the course – It is preferable that you have your own equipment in order to get used to diving with it, if this is not the case do not hesitate to contact us we have technical equipment for rent. ***
Course Objectives :
- To teach you the procedures, techniques and knowledge and the limits of Full Cave Diving (complex navigation, and limit of penetration to a maximum of 1/3 of your travel gas)
- You will learn to plan dives within the limit of the Full Cave course, including emergency procedures in response of no visibility, out of air, buddy separation, damaged line and lost line situations
- You will be qualified to dive in a cave environment to a maximum distance of 1/3 of your travel gas reserve and with complex navigation (1 and more directional change)
Certification requirements : Complete all the requirements for the course and to complete a minimum of 4 dives in overhead environment.
Teaching materials : TDI Overhead environment manual or eLearning (available only in English for the moment)