It is with a very solid foundation of cave diving that you will finally be able to enter the cave area.
Intro to Cave is the first level of cave diver training.
Duration and Program : 3 to 5 days
- This Cavern course is divided into 3 sections
- Including Theory and practical application
- Open water training
- And overhead environment training.
Prerequisite for participation:
- Be 18 years old
- Have a Cavern certification or to be following a Cavern Diver course
- Have a minimum 50 logged dives
- Have a medical certificate less than 12 months old (downloadable form).
*** Equipment is not included in the price of the course – It is preferable that you have your own equipment in order to get used to diving with it, if this is not the case do not hesitate to contact us we have technical equipment for rent. ***
Course Objectives :
- To teach you the procedures, techniques, knowledge and limits of Intro To Cave certification (simple navigation on a single cave line, limit of penetration of 1/6 of your back gas)
- You will learn to plan dives within the limit of Intro To Cave certification, including emergency procedures in response of no visibility, out of air, buddy separation and lost line situations
- You will be qualified to dive in a cave environment to a maximum distance of 1/6 of your travel gas reserve and without complex navigation
Certification requirements : Complete all the requirements for the course and to complete a minimum of 4 dives in overhead environment.
Teaching materials : TDI Overhead environment manual or eLearning (available only in English for the moment)