If you haven’t dived in a while, refresh your diving knowledge and skills. The PADI Scuba Refesh is designed to help you regain your confidence and ensure you remember how to dive safely.
The fun part
Review your underwater knowledge and skills. Improve your diving skills, and have your equipment ready for your next diving vacation. Enjoy one wonderful dive off the coast of Playa del Carmen in the warm and clear waters of the Caribbean Sea, with coral and fish in multiple and radiant colors.
What you learn :
You will review the diving skills you learned during your initial training. Then, you will practice the fundamental skills in the pool before getting back in the water.
You will review some exercises :
- Practice diving in complete safety
- Assembly of the equipment
- Dive planning
- and other exercises … according to your needs and what you remember, after a small preliminary evaluation (mask emptying, regulator exchange, controlled emergency swimming ascent)
Schedule and Program :
- Meet at 10:30 am at our Dive Center
- Pool session: from 11:00 a.m.: to remind yourself of the basics in a relaxed atmosphere.
- One dive in the sea: From 12:30 : to get back into the deep end and enjoy the magnificent richness of the Caribbean marine life.
Our Prices :
- If you wish to do only the pool session: the cost is $50
- Refresh in the pool + ONE dive in the sea on the reef of playa del carmen : $120
- Refresh in the pool + TWO dives in the sea on the reef of playa del carmen : $160
What should I bring ?
- Your bathing suit, your towel and your smile.
- As well as your PADI Level Certification card or equivalent organization.
To register, you must :
- Have a scuba diving certification or be enrolled in an underwater certification course.
- Be at least 10 years old.
- Fill out our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form allows you to check if you need to be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must see a physician before participating in the dive.
What is included ?
- Instruction by a professional, multilingual PADI certified scuba diving instructor.
- Knowledge development
- Practice of skills in a confined environment.
- Sea practice with one dive on one shallow site in Playa Del Carmen.
- Water bottles and fruits on the boat.
- Diving equipment:
All the equipment you will need is included in the Scuba Refresh. You’ll use all the basic dive gear, including a mask, snorkel and fins, a buoyancy control device (BCD) that also supports your scuba tank, a regulator to breathe, a pressure gauge to monitor air supply, a wetsuit and a weight belt. there will aslo be water and fruit on the boat.
What is not included ?
Photos and videos: Keep a beautiful souvenir of this diving adventure with one of our photographers. Please book this service in advance
Transfer from your hotel: For those staying at nearby hotels, Dune Mexico Playa del Carmen offers a shuttle service to and from the dive club. Please book your hotel transfer in advance. Please contact us to see our shuttle service price list
Lunch: you will find a variety of restaurants and fast food around the dive center.
Questions about the price ?
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or at the time of your vacation. That’s why we are 100% honest with our refund and cancellation policy. Please: read our Terms and Conditions before booking