More than just Diving …
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur. The skills you learn in this course helps you to build confidence and prepare for possible diving emergencies.
The Fun Part …
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. You will learn how to react to scenarios in the pool and in the sea. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding…and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken…
Your playground and learning experience will be the Caribbean Sea, with real life scenarios under the watchful eye of your PADI Instructor.
Become a reference diver, conscious and responsible, gain confidence and have fun !
To enroll, you need to:
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for First Aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).Training that we offer in our training center Dune Mexico Playa Del Carmen by our experienced PADI professional instructors.
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
What you learn ?
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Learn to use good judgment to prevent accidents from happening or becoming complicated.
Program and Shedule :
- This course takes between 2 and 3 days.
- It is necessary to count 2/3 swimming pool sessions in the morning
- And between 4 and 6 dives in the afternoons.
- This will depend on your learning abilities, and the level you arrive with.
- In any case, we meet on the first day at 8:30 am in our dive center Dune Playa Del Carmen
- The end of the day is around 5pm
Materials et equipment :
The PADI Rescue Diver E-Learning course will teach you how to think like a rescue diver and give you the keys to start that course with your PADI instructor. Learn the theory at home, ahead of time and at your own pace. This toolbox of knowledge and techniques will give you the experience to respond to almost any emergency situation.
Scuba Gear :
You will use all your basic diving equipment complete, including mask, fins, reg, BCD, a computer and diving accessories worthy of a rescue diver such as the “pocket mask”, the signal whistle etc…
The rental of diving equipment is included in this course.
For reasons of comfort and hygiene, many people prefer to use their own equipment. If you want the peace of mind and comfort of your own equipment, we can help. You can invest in your own mask, snorkel, fins, and computer, as these personal items are much more fun and interesting to use when they fit properly and you get to know your equipment.
Also for an additional $7 USD, you can get a new mouthpiece for the regulator you will be using during the course, which you will then keep. One thing you might want to think about…
What should I bring ?
- Your Swimsuit
- Your previous diving certification
- And your biggest smile with motivation
What is included ?
- Instruction by professional, multilingual PADI certified scuba diving instructor
- The PADI Rescue Diver e-learning course.
- Confined water rescue exercises: pool.
- Rescue scenarios with 4 to 6 open water dives in Playa Del Carmen
- Rental of diving equipment
- PADI certification fee
- Bottle of water and fruit for snack time.
What is not included ?
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Contact us for the price.
- Lunch: you will find a variety of restaurants and fast foods around the dive center.
Questions about the price ?
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms and Conditions before you book.