If you are short on time, you can choose the PADI Adventure Diver course.
You will have the chance to enjoy three dives of your choice, get a taste of what you like, and feel more comfortable in the water, managing your underwater skills and allowing you to enjoy scuba diving in just 1 day.
These 3 adventure dives are recorded and counted for if you want to complete/start your advanced open water padi in the future.
During the PADI Adventure Diver course, you will perfect your skills by completing three dives that will introduce you to underwater navigation, deep water diving (generally between 18 to 30 meters / 60-100 feet), or buoyancy control. You will choose 3 “Adventure” dives of your choice.
- Only the Advanced Open Water or Deep Dive Adventure certifications qualify you to dive to 30m.
- All 5 AOW Program dives are “adventure dives” and all can be used as the first dive of their associated specialty.
You will have the chance to discover 3 themes of dives on the most beautiful sites of the region: The Caribbean Sea … What better way to improve your orientation for example, or to enjoy an incredible drift dive on the walls of Cozumel .
To enroll, you need to …
- Be a PADI (Jr.) Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Be 10 years old for Junior Adventure Diver, 12 years old for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver, and 15 years old for Adventure Diver or Advanced Open Water Diver
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
What you learn ?
The knowledge and skills you gain in the PADI Adventure Diver course vary depending on your interest and the specifics you have chosen, but may include:
- Deep Diving
- Wreck Diver
- Drift Diver
- Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver
- Fish Identification
- Underwater Naturalist
- Boat Diver
- Search and recovery Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
Programme and Schedule :
This training can be done in 1 or 2 days
Option 1 : $ 210 USD
Jour 1 –2 reef dive during the morning + 1 Dives on the afthernon.
Option 2 : $ 250 USD
Day 1 – 2 reef dive during the afternoon
Day 2 -2 morning reef dives south of Playa del Carmen. Special dive site.
The morning appointment is at 8 am and for the afternoon at 11:30 am
Material and Equipment :
PADI’s Adventures in Diving e-learning provide information on more than 16 types of specialty diving. You’ll use them as a guidebook to improve your diving skills and prepare for new experiences and adventures.
You use all the basic scuba gear including your underwater compass. Depending on which three adventure dives you pick, you may also try out underwater photography equipment , computer , a dive light , lift bags, a dive flag/float or other specialty gear.
What should I bring ?
- Your swimsuit
- Diving certification
- Liability and medical release forms.
- Your Smile
What is included ?
- Instruction by professional and multilingual PADI-certified scuba diving instructor
- Padi Adventures in Diving e-learning
- Knowledge development
- Skills practice
- Three boat dives on three different Playa Del Carmen sites
- Diving equipment rental
- PADI Adventure Diver certification
- Bottled water
What is not included ?
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Contact us for the price.
- Lunch: you will find a variety of restaurants and fast foods around the dive center.
Questions about the price ?
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms and Conditions before you book.