Want to become a DiverMaster ?… want to take a turn your recreational diving into career? Learn to be a safer diver for yourself and others. The combined EFR and PADI Rescue course will provide you with all the necessary elements to take care of potential victims both on land and in the water.
Dune Playa Del Carmen offers the combination of EFR and Rescue training at a fixed price (EFR is a mandatory prerequisite for the PADI Rescue Diver).
This is one of the essential steps if you want to become a diving professional one day.
To enroll, you need to:
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
What you learn ?
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Learn to use good judgment to prevent accidents from happening or becoming complicated.
Program and Shedule :
- This course takes between 3 and 4 days.
- It is necessary to count 1 complete day of theory for the EFR
- 2/3 swimming pool sessions in the morning
- And between 4 and 6 dives in the afternoons.
- This will depend on your learning abilities, and the level you arrive with.
- In any case, we meet on the first day at 8:30 am in our dive center Dune Playa Del Carmen
- The end of the day is around 5pm
Materials et equipment :
The PADI Rescue Diver E-Learning course will teach you how to think like a rescue diver and give you the keys to start that course with your PADI instructor. Learn the theory at home, ahead of time and at your own pace. This toolbox of knowledge and techniques will give you the experience to respond to almost any emergency situation.
Scuba Gear :
You will use all your basic diving equipment complete, including mask, fins, reg, BCD, a computer and diving accessories worthy of a rescue diver such as the “pocket mask”, the signal whistle etc…
The rental of diving equipment is included in this course.
What should I bring ?
- Your Swimsuit
- Your previous diving certification
- And your biggest smile with motivation
What is included ?
- Instruction by professional, multilingual PADI certified scuba diving instructor
- The PADI Rescue Diver e-learning course.
- 1 Day of theory
- Confined water rescue exercises: pool.
- Rescue scenarios with 4 to 6 open water dives in Playa Del Carmen
- Rental of diving equipment
- PADI certification fee
- Bottle of water and fruit for snack time.
What is not included ?
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Contact us for the price.
- Lunch: you will find a variety of restaurants and fast foods around the dive center.
Questions about the price ?
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms and Conditions before you book.