Living the dream… What does that really mean? Well, for PADI Divemasters and Instructors it means waking up every morning and working on your passion! Becoming a PADI Professional Diver is your ticket to freedom. Freedom to teach what you love, to share your passion for the underwater world, to travel the world, to get paid for it…
So how do you go about “Living your dream“? Well look no further, we have the answer right here!
At Dune Mexico Playa Del Carmen, in our GO PRO department, our team is experienced, dedicated and passionate about offering you the highest level of professional training in one of the most beautiful parts of the world……… Playa Del Carmen, Mexico!
We offer a quality instructor training course supervised and guided by our Platinum Course Director and his specialized teaching team.
This program creates dive instructors with passion, knowledge and skills.
Training duration: 3 weeks
- The Bronze package (the most basic one): which includes the EFRI and IDC training, 1 day of diving in Cenote. The whole 15 days + 3 days for the IE is 1,399 US Dollars
- The Silver package (the best compromise): which includes the EFRI and IDC training + 2 days of Pre-IDC training (review of physical theory, physiology, equipment, environment, and dive table) + the Oxygen Provider Specialty Instructor training, 1 day of diving in Cenote. The whole 17 days + 3 days for the IE is 1,499 US Dollars.
- The Gold package (the total): which includes the EFRI and IDC training + 2 days of Pre-IDC training + the Oxygen Provider Specialty Instructor training, 1 day of Cenote diving + the MSDT Prep: Instructor of 5 specialties among which: Deep, Nitrox, Wreck, Underwater Navigation, Night. The whole 23 days + 3 days for the IE is 1,899 US Dollars.
*** See the Training Calendar ***
- Be 18 years old
- Be a certified PADI Divemaster or equivalent
- Be certified EFR (adult and child) or equivalent for less than 2 years
- Have logged a minimum of 60 dives
- Be certified as a diver for at least 6 months
- Be declared fit to practice scuba diving by a doctor for less than 12 months (form to download)
- Improve your professional and teaching skills
- Prepare you to work as a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI),
- Focus on becoming confident and professional dive instructors – not just on passing the IE
How the course works:
- You will be taught in small groups and participate in classroom theory presentations.
- Pool workshops and training dives in the sea and in cenotes.
- In addition to the official PADI program, a Rescue workshop is held during each of our IDCs to update you on your teaching techniques for this specific level.
- Certification requirements: have logged a minimum of 100 dives, participate and pass the IE (Instructor Examination), be certified as an EFR instructor.
IDC Crew Pack not included in the price of this course: $775 USD
PADI fees: from 1084$ USD – To be paid directly on the day of the IE.
Diving equipment is not included.
It is preferable that you come with your equipment in order to familiarize yourself with its use as a future professional. Ask us for advice.
If you don’t have your own equipment or want to travel light, please contact us, we have equipment for hire.
Our teaching team:
Our highly qualified Platinium Course Director, who has over 20 years of experience teaching diving here in Mexico, offers training and coaching in different languages (English, Spanish, and French) as well as job search advice, resume writing assistance, and ongoing support throughout your career. We specialize in small groups and personalized development during training.
Our team is composed of experienced PADI Instructors, Master Scuba Diver Trainers, IDC Staff Instructors, Course Director, experienced Technical Instructors … who, like a family, are here to welcome you, help you become everything you strive to be: a PADI professional.
It’s that simple! Write to us today, tell us about yourself and your goal and we’ll find a way to achieve it! Become a Pro with Dune Mexico Playa Del Carmen!