You are passionate about underwater biology, wreck diving, or deep diving? You wish to transmit your passion to future diving students? Our pedagogical team specialized in professional training will give you all the secrets to transmit the techniques and knowledge to these specialties.
You may also be dreaming of becoming a Course Director, we remind you that the MSDT is a prerequisite to become an IDC Staff, and one day a PADI Course Director.
Training duration : 5 days
*** See the Training Calendar ***
- Be 18 years old
- Be a certified PADI or OWSI Assistant Instructor.
- Have logged a minimum of 60 dives
- Be certified EFR (adult and child) or equivalent for less than 2 years
- Be declared fit to practice scuba diving by a doctor for less than 12 months
Course Objective :
- To allow PADI Assistant Instructors (AI) and Open Water Scuba Instructors (OWSI) to teach specialties other than Aware, Aware Coral Reef Conservation, Peak Performance Buoyancy:
- Among more than 20 Instructor specialties.
- Contact us for more information on available specialties.
- Gain experience and receive advice on specific specialty diving programs.
How the course works :
- Depending on the specialty, you will participate in practical application workshops:
- Several dives
- Theory sessions.
- Certification requirements: meet all the required performances of the course.
Teaching materials and equipment :
The price of this course is USD 750.
Diving equipment is not included.
It is preferable that you come with your own equipment in order to familiarise yourself with its use as a future professional. Ask us for advice.
If you don’t have your own equipment or want to travel light, please contact us, we have equipment for hire.
- Specialty Instructor Manual
- Specialty specific material, contact us for more details.
PADI Fee: $74 USD / Specialty – MSDT Application: $104 – to be paid directly to Padi.
Our teaching team:
Our highly qualified Platinium Course Director, who has over 20 years of experience teaching diving here in Mexico, offers training and coaching in different languages (English, Spanish, and French) as well as job search advice, resume writing assistance, and ongoing support throughout your career. We specialize in small groups and personalized development during training.
Our team is composed of experienced PADI Instructors, Master Scuba Diver Trainers, IDC Staff Instructors, Course Director, experienced Technical Instructors … who, like a family, are here to welcome you, help you become everything you strive to be: a PADI professional.
It’s that simple! Write to us today, tell us about yourself and your goal and we’ll find a way to achieve it! Become a Pro with Dune Mexico Playa Del Carmen!