More than just Diving
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur. The skills you learn in this course helps you to build confidence and prepare for [possible diving emergencies.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken…
To enroll, you need to:
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for First Aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
The PADI Rescue Diver Manual and Slate teach you how to think like a rescue diver and preview skills you’ll practice with your PADI Instructor. This tool box of knowledge and technique will give you the expertise to handle almost any emergency situation.
You use all your basic scuba gear including a dive computer and accessories.
For comfort and hygiene reasons, many people prefer to use their own equipment. If you would like the peace-of-mind and comfort of your own gear, we can help. You may want to invest in your own mask, snorkel and fins since these personal items are a lot more fun to use when they fit properly. Also for $7 usd additional, you can get a brand new mouthpiece for the regulators you’ll use during the course, and you take it back home. Something you might want to think about…
We have the right Pricing for you!
Rescue Diver Course
Diving Equipment Rental
Instruction by PADI Instructors
Knowledge Skills with Video
Skills practice in confined water
Boat dives in Playa Del Carmen
PADI Certification Card Fee
Note: Student divers must have a personal set of PADI Materials for use during the course, as per PADI standards.
You might also enjoy…
- Instruction by professional and multilingual PADI-certified scuba diving instructor
- Knowledge development with video
- Rescue Exercises in confined water
- Rescue Scenarios in open water with 2 boat dives in Playa Del Carmen
- Diving equipment rental
- PADI Rescue Diver certification fee
- Bottled water
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Click here for our Shuttle Service Price List
- Lunch: you will find a variety of restaurants and fast foods around the dive center.
- Padi Rescue Diver manual and slates.
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.