Be ready for an emergency
The Emergency First Response gives you the confidence to respond to medical emergencies — not just in the diving world, but in your every day world with your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers too.
The Fun Part
The fun part about Emergency First Response training is learning serious medical emergency response skills in an upbeat, positive environment. You gain the confidence that you are prepared to help in an emergency.
To enroll, you need to:
- Care about other people and want to be able to assist them in a medical emergency.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit consideration
Through a combination of independent study and skill practice with an instructor, you’ll build the confidence and skills to provide basic emergency care. The Primary and Secondary Care Manual and video on DVD preview emergency scenarios and provide step-by-step skill demonstrations.
The Emergency First Response course will take you one day to complete it.
We have the right Pricing for you!
You might also enjoy…
- Instruction by a PADI Emergency First Responder Instructor.
- Padi Emergency First Response manual.
- Knowledge development with video.
- Skill practice in classroom.
- PADI Emergency First Response certification fee.
- Bottled water
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Click here for our Shuttle Service Price List
- Lunch: you will find a variety of restaurants and fast foods around the dive center.
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.