Swim with the Sailfish
Come to snorkel and swim with one of the fastest fish in the ocean.
During the winter every year, the Mexican Caribbean sees the arrival of one of the fastest fish in the ocean: the Sailfish. And we have the opportunity to snorkel and swim with them in their natural habitat. They come attracted by the abundance of sardines in this area, which form huge schools moving as a single giant animal.
Imagine…schools of sailfish shooting in from all sides, opening their back fins, heads whipping side to side as they use their bills to bat sardines with remarkable precision.
- Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from February 2nd to April 30th.
- Tour starts around 6:30 AM (Pick up time from your hotel depending on location).
- Duration: 6 hours approx.
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Swim with one of the fastest fish in the ocean
- Huge schools of sardines
- One of the most beautiful coast of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Professional and multilingual certified guide
- Equipment (mask, snorkel, fins and life vest)
- Breakfast and lunch
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.