Whether sunk on purpose as an artificial reef or the result of mishap, wrecks open fascinating windows to the past. Most divers find wrecked ships because they’re intriguing to explore, exciting avenues of discovery, and usually teeming with aquatic life. The PADI Wreck Diver course teaches you the ins and outs of rewarding, responsible wreck diving safe and more fun way.
The Fun Part …
The fun part of the PADI Wreck Diver course is visiting wrecks, unlocking mysteries and starting to gain the knowledge and experience that allows you to see things that others overlook. Sometimes, only the trained, experienced eye recognizes that a small hole or open door likely caused the vessel’s demise.How to penetrate wrecks, how to lay lines, how to plan a wreck dive you will learn all this during 2 days of training.
To enroll, you need to …
- Be a PADI Adventure Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Be at least 15 years old
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
What you learn ?
- Techniques for diving exploring shipwrecks, and how to avoid common hazards
- How to research and learn the background of your favorite wrecks
- Wreck scuba diving equipment considerations
- Considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four wreck dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
Programme and Schedule :
- you need two days of training
- Which includes theory with your PADI Wreck Specialty Instructor each afternoon 12:30 -> 5 pm
- two times two dives (total of 4 dives) on wreck every morning from 8am to 12pm
Materials and Scuba Gear :
The PADI wreck diving e-learning is included and sent in advance so that you can learn the theory at your own pace, from home, and arrive ready on the day of the course.
The complete diving equipment will be provided (mask, fins, BCD, regulators …), as well as a dive computer and all the necessary additional equipment for wreck diving.
Whats shoul i bring ?
- Your swimsuit
- Diving diploma
- And your biggest smile
What is included ?
- PADI certified and multilingual wreck diving instructor
- Rental of diving equipment
- Knowledge development
- 4 dives in Playa del Carmen
- Bottled water
- PADI certification fees.
- PADI e-learning
Whats is not included ?
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Contact us for the price.
- Lunch: you will find a variety of restaurants and fast foods around the dive center.
Questions about the price ?
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms and Conditions before you book.