What is neutral buoyancy?
Divers like to be neutrally buoyant so that they do not sink or float. This can be difficult at first. We are not used to moving around underwater in zero gravity. Divers who master the highest levels of buoyancy performance stand out. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air, and rise, fall, or glide, almost by thought alone. They interact gently with aquatic life and affect their environment minimally. The PADI Buoyancy course refines the basic skills you learned as a PADI Open Water Diver and takes them to the next level. Finally, with a few keys in hand and some refresher courses, it’s not that hard.
The fun part you will spend 2 dives underwater doing exercises and games to work on your buoyancy and move almost like a fish.
The more effort to make to master your bouancy, you will consume less air and your dives will be longer and always more incredible.
- Be a PADI (Jr.) Open Water Diver (or have a recognized qualification from another training organization)
- Be at least 10 years old
- Complete our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the medical questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician before participating in the dive.
What you learn :
- How to set up your diving equipment to be perfectly balanced in the water
- Fine-tune your weight – to be neither too heavy nor too light, even by a few grams.
- Hydrodynamics – to save air and move with ease underwater.
- Effortless play – in both vertical and horizontal positions.
- Passing over obstacles, through caves, or under natural bridges
Schedule and program :
- Count on one day with theory and 1 pool session in the morning
- As well as 2 dives in the sea on the reef of Playa del Carmen in the afternoon.
- Meet at 8:30 am at the dive center until 4:30 pm.
Materials and Scuba gear :
Study material :
PADI Buoyancy Mastery E-learning included, to learn at your own pace, at home.
Diving Equipment :
All the equipment you will need is included in your course. You’ll use all the basic dive gear, including a mask, snorkel and fins, a buoyancy control device (BCD) that also carries your scuba tank, a regulator for breathing, a weight system, a wetsuit and instruments to monitor depth and air consumption.
What is included ?
- PADI certified and multilingual instructor
- Rental of diving equipment
- Knowledge development + E-learning
- 2 dives in Playa del Carmen
- Bottled water and fruits on bord
- PADI certification fees.
Whats is not included ?
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Contact us for the price.
- Lunch: you will find a variety of restaurants and fast foods around the dive center.
Questions about the price ?
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms and Conditions before you book.