The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty, and it’s easy to see why! Diving with enriched air allows you to increase your safety considerably as it lowers your body’s nitrogen saturation and allows you to enjoy your dive longer within the safety curve.
The fun part …
Thanks to the PADI Nitrox training, you will reduce the fatigue, the stops and you will improve your desaturation, you will be able to enjoy longer and more interesting dives! Soon you won’t be able to do without it!
You can opt for :
- Nitrox training option without dives at $160
- The Nitrox Training option with 2 dives on 2 different dive sites, and put into practice all the theory that you have learned during the magnificent dive between 18 and 30m south of Playa Del Carmen
In a water rich in colors, and coral formation, where sometimes some nurse sharks can hide. For a cost of $250.
To register, you must …
- Be a PADI (Jr.) Open Water Diver (or certification from another training organization)
- Be at least 12 years old
- Fill out our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician before participating in diving.
What you learn :
- Advantages of enriched air: less saturation, less frequent or less important stops, shorter surface intervals…
- Disadvantages of enriched air: hyperoxia…
- Define your diving parameters
- Respect the steps to prepare for diving with enriched air
- Use decompression tables, master your dive computer
Program and Schedule:
For Option 1: “Theory Only”:
- It takes ½ day of theory, we will meet you at our dive center Dune Playa Del Carmen, in the morning or afternoon to follow this course depending on your availability.
For the option : “Two dives”.
- It takes 2 half days.
- We will give you an appointment on the first day for the theory (morning or afternoon) and to prepare your equipment.
- The next day, D2, we meet at 8am at our dive center in Dune Playa Del Carmen.
- The return to the center is at 12pm.
Materials and Scuba gear :
You will have in advance the PADI E-Learning enriched air diving course in order to learn at your own pace and from home in order to be ready on D-day with your instructor
Scuba gear :
- Complete diving equipment.
- Dive computer mandatory.
- and analyzer to check the oxygen content of the tanks you will be using.
What should I bring?
- Your swimsuit
- A towel
- Your previous diving certifications
- Liability waiver and medical form
What is included in the price?
- E-learning PADI Enriched Air Diver
- PADI certified multilingual scuba diving instructor
- Rental of diving equipment
- Knowledge development
- Two dives in Playa Del Carmen (for option 2)
- Bottled water and fruit on the boat
- PADI certification fee
What is not included ?
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Contact us for the price.
- Lunch: you will find a variety of restaurants and fast foods around the dive center.
Questions about the price ?
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms and Conditions before you book.