And if you make your own package … Tell us what you want, how many days you want to dive and we will offer you a package that best suits you.
Choose peace of mind and let us guide you. We take care of everything.
We like cenotes and fresh water dives, make a Full Cenotes Packages, you are more into the sea and the drop offs : spend a few more days in Cozumel, you are in love with wrecks … in this case make a Combo : wrecks in Cozumel, wrecks in Playa and with the incredible wreck of Puerto Morelos and its eagle rays.
“Make Your Own Holidays” :
Ask us and we will be happy to help you make your own custom program
Please note that in this case our discounts also apply
From 3 days : – 5 %
From 5 Days : – 7%
From 7 Days : – 10%
The different dive sites:
- When you dive the reefs of Playa del Carmen you will enjoy often warm and crystal clear water, this is the ideal place to get back in the water if you plan to dive regularly in the area; the dives are generally shallow with very little current. If you are a more experienced diver, we can offer you dives south of Playa del Carmen that are deeper or the Mama Vina wreck. Half day excursion: Morning or Afternoon
- Cozumel is a marine park created more than 20 years ago, you will discover magnificent underwater landscapes, splendid drop offs, more than 30 species of coral and no less than 300 species of fish, with a bit of luck you will be able to see nurse sharks, turtles, eagle rays and the famous splendid toad fish (endemic fish of Cozumel). Day trip from Playa del Carmen by ferry, or a morning by speed boat
- The cenotes were created more than 65 million years ago when the sea gradually withdrew. Today, you can discover one of the largest cave systems in the world. This is a unique experience with incredible underwater architecture carved over centuries, so don’t miss the opportunity. Half day tour, departure 8am from our center
- Puerto Morelos has a magnificent wreck accessible from the advanced or level 2 where a colony of majestic Eagle Rays reign. Come and try to observe them.
This tour is done on demand. Do not hesitate to contact us. It is a one day excursion with 2 immersions.
- In November the mostly pregnant female bull sharks visit us to spend the winter and they stay until March when they migrate to the mangroves to give birth in fresh water. Come and observe them in their natural habitat and marvel at these imposing, mysterious, enigmatic and curious creatures.
Learn more about them, how to interact in a respectful way, how to protect them, you will leave this meeting grown up having crossed their eyes. Excursion in the late afternoon. Meet at 4pm at our Dune dive center, you will go for a second night dive.
Some practical information :
- The equipment is not included in the packages – Count 15USD/Day
- Meet us on the 1st day at 8am in our dive center Dune Playa Del Carmen.
- You must be at least certified as an Open Water Diver or equivalent (e.g. French Level 1)
- A PADI guide or instructor will be with you for each dive to help you discover the secrets of the Caribbean through these experienced eyes.
- In Cenote, groups are limited to a maximum of 4 people per guide.
- For the cenotes: meal, entrance fees and transportation are included
- For the sea dives, water and fruit on the boat are included as well as the entrance fee to the Cozumel Marine Park
- The ferry is not included in the packages – Count 35USD aprox. round trip per person.
Upgrade your package:
- If you want to discover the “Special Cenotes” accessible to the Level 2 or Advanced Open Water count an additional 30$.
Cenotes Normales : Chac Mool, Kukulkan, Dos Ojos, Chikin Ha, El Eden/Ponderosa, Tajma Ha, Casa Cenote, Dream Gate…and others on request.
Cenotes Specials: The Pit, Angelita, Car Wash, Zapote, Maravilla, Gran Cenote, Tak Be Ha …