Our Packages and Packages … we want to share our passion for diving and our love for the jewels of Mexico … Our low cost packages offer you the best combo to turn your vacation into an incredible adventure.
This Exploring package, available only in season from November to March, takes you to meet the bulldog sharks. A curious and emblematic species of shark that comes to visit us every year in front of Playa Del Carmen.
The “Exploring” 4-day package includes 8 dives in total:
- 2 dives on the reefs of Playa del Carmen
- 2 dives in the marine park of Cozumel (ferry not included)
- 2 dives in Normal Cenotes.
- 1 dive with bull sharks.
- 1 night dive.
The different dive sites:
- When you dive the reefs of Playa del Carmen you will enjoy often warm and crystal clear water, this is the ideal place to get back in the water if you plan to dive regularly in the area; the dives are generally shallow with very little current. If you are a more experienced diver, we can offer you dives south of Playa del Carmen that are deeper or the Mama Vina wreck. Half day excursion: Morning or Afternoon
- Cozumel is a marine park created more than 20 years ago, you will discover magnificent underwater landscapes, splendid drop offs, more than 30 species of corals and not less than 300 species of fish, with a bit of luck you will be able to see nurse sharks, turtles, eagle rays and the famous splendid toad fish (endemic fish of Cozumel). Day trip from Playa del Carmen by ferry, or a morning by speed boat
- The cenotes were created more than 65 million years ago when the sea gradually withdrew. Today, you can discover one of the largest cave systems in the world. This is a unique experience with incredible underwater architecture carved over centuries, so don’t miss the opportunity. Half day tour, departure 8am from our center
- In November the mostly pregnant female bull sharks visit us to spend the winter and stay until March when they migrate to the mangroves to give birth in fresh water. Come and observe them in their natural habitat and marvel at these imposing, mysterious, enigmatic and curious creatures.
Learn more about them, how to interact in a respectful way, how to protect them, you will leave this meeting grown up having crossed their eyes. Excursion in the late afternoon. Meet at 4pm at our Dune Dive Center, you will go for a second night dive.
Some practical information :
- Meet us on the 1st day at 8am in our dive center Dune Playa Del Carmen.
- You must be at least certified as an Advanced Open Water or equivalent (e.g. French Level 2).
If this is not the case, don’t hesitate to contact us, we can find a solution.
- A PADI guide or instructor will be with you for each dive to help you discover the secrets of the Caribbean through these experienced eyes.
- In Cenote, groups are limited to a maximum of 4 people per guide.
- The equipment is not included in the packages – Count 15$/Day
- For the cenotes: meal, entrance fees and transportation are included
- For the sea dives, water and fruit on the boat are included as well as the entrance fee to the Cozumel Marine Park
- The ferry is not included in the packages – Count 30$ round trip
Upgrade your package:
- If you want to discover the “Special Cenotes” accessible to the Level 2 or Advanced Open Water count an additional 30USD
Cenotes Normales : Chac Mool, Kukulkan, Dos Ojos, Chikin Ha, El Eden/Ponderosa, Tajma Ha, Casa Cenote, Dream Gate…and others on request.
Cenotes Specials: El Pit, Angelita, Car Wash, Zapote, Maravilla, Gran Cenote, Tak Be Ha, … … and others on request