Escape, explore and reconnect … Our goal is to share with you the wonders of this incredible country that is Mexico and more particularly the Riviera Maya… Take advantage of our Evasion package, the most complete of our range with a special rate in order to live a unique experience and thus transform your vacations into a true adventure. 7 days to escape and enjoy yourself …
The “Escape” package : 7 days including 14 dives in total:
- 6 Dives / 2-3 days on the reefs of Playa del Carmen from North to South
- 4 Dives / 2 days in the Marine Park of Cozumel (ferry not included)
- 4 dives / 2 days in “Normal” Cenotes
The different dive sites:
- When you dive the reefs of Playa del Carmen you will enjoy often warm and crystal clear water, this is the ideal place to get back in the water if you plan to dive regularly in the area; the dives are generally shallow with very little current. If you are a more experienced diver, we can offer you dives south of Playa del Carmen that are deeper or the Mama Vina wreck. Half day excursion: Morning or Afternoon
- Cozumel is a marine park created more than 20 years ago, you will discover magnificent underwater landscapes, splendid drop offs, more than 30 species of corals and not less than 300 species of fish, with a bit of luck you will be able to see nurse sharks, turtles, eagle rays and the famous splendid toad fish (endemic fish of Cozumel). Day trip from Playa del Carmen by ferry, or a morning by speed boat
- The cenotes were created more than 65 million years ago when the sea gradually withdrew. Today, you can discover one of the largest cave systems in the world. This is a unique experience with incredible underwater architecture carved over centuries, so don’t miss the opportunity. Half day tour, departure 8am from our center
Some practical information :
- The equipment is not included in the packages – Count 15$/Day
- Meet us on the 1st day at 8am in our dive center Dune Playa Del Carmen.
- You must be at least certified as an Open Water Diver or equivalent (e.g. French Level 1)
- A PADI guide or instructor will be with you for each dive to help you discover the secrets of the Caribbean through these experienced eyes.
- In Cenote, groups are limited to a maximum of 4 people per guide.
- For the cenotes: meal, entrance fees and transportation are included
- For the sea dives, water and fruit on the boat are included as well as the entrance fee to the Cozumel Marine Park
- The ferry is not included in the packages – Count 30$ round trip
Upgrade your package with two options :
- If you want to go to Cozumel by speed boat, you will have to pay an extra $70. Save time and energy. Direct boat from Playa del Carmen
- If you want to discover the “Special Cenotes” accessible to the Level 2 or Advanced Open Water count an additional 30$.
Cenotes Normales : Chac Mool, Kukulkan, Dos Ojos, Chikin Ha, El Eden/Ponderosa, Tajma Ha, Casa Cenote, Dream Gate…and others on request.
Cenotes Specials: The Pit, Angelita, Car Wash, Zapote, Maravilla, Gran Cenote, Tak Be Ha …