Discover the reef of Cozumel
Barracuda, Cantarell and San Juan reefs lie on the north side of the island. This dive site is very rarely visited due to rough conditions, even in good weather. The current runs 2 to 10 knots and down currents are not uncommon. This dive is NOT for the inexperienced diver. However, for the truly adventurous and experienced diver, it is a rewarding challenge though and you will often find large schools of fish, especially jacks, as well as turtles, dolphins and even hammerhead sharks. The reef is in pristine condition, due to infrequent visits from divers. You will find vast mountainous coral heads and peaks that slop into the abyss.
Daily tour starting at 8.45 AM
- Duration: approximate time 5-6 hours
- Departure from the dive center
- 1st Fun dive on north
- 2nd Fun dive on north
- Return around 3 PM
What to bring ?
- Certification Card
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
- Diving to the wall
- Drift dives
- Splendid Toadfish , endemic fish in cozumel unique in the world
- Eagle rays, Sharks and Hammerhead Shark
Required level :
- AOW or equivalent with 50 dives minimum
- Highly recommended Nitrox certification
What is included :
- Professional and multilingual cetified guide PADI
- Water, Juice, Fruits and lunch on board
- Two boat dive on Two different spot
- Marine Park entrance fee
- Round trip from our dive center to the marina
- Tank and weight
What is not included :
- Equipment If you prefer travel light, we rent quality diving equipment. Daily rental is 20 USD for the complete diving set (Regulator, BCD, Wetsuit, Mask and Fins) Contact us to know more about our rental equipment
- Nitrox but it’s available for 5 USD / Tank
- Photos and Videos : Turn your diving adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer to the shop but it easy to come to the center on foot, by bike or by taxi
About the price ?
- All prices are per person
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice
- Our prices include 16% sales tax
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book