The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty, and it’s easy to see why! Diving with enriched air allows you to increase your safety considerably as it lowers your body’s nitrogen saturation and allows you to enjoy your dive longer within the safety curve.
Thanks to the PADI Nitrox training, you will reduce the fatigue, the stops and you will improve your desaturation, you will be able to enjoy longer and more interesting dives! Soon you won’t be able to do without it!
You can opt :
- Nitrox training option without dives at $160
- the Nitrox Training option with 2 dives on 2 different dive sites, and put into practice all the theory that you have learned during the magnificent dive between 18 and 30 m south of Cozumel
In a water rich in colors, and coral formation, where sometimes some nurse sharks can hide. For a cost of $270
- Be a PADI (Jr.) Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Be at least 12 years old for
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
What do you learn ?
- Advantages of enriched air: less saturation, less frequent or less important stops, shorter surface intervals…
- Disadvantages of enriched air: hyperoxia…
- Define your diving parameters
- Respect the steps to prepare for diving with enriched air
- Use decompression tables, master your dive computer
Theory 8.45 A.M or 3.30 P.M
- 3-4 hours of enriched air course on our shop of Cozumel
Option 1 the day before +
Daily tour starting at 8.45 AM
- Duration: approximate time 5-6 hours
- Departure from the dive center
- 1st EANX dive
- 2nd EANX dive
- Return around 3 PM
You will have in advance the PADI E-Learning enriched air diving course in order to learn at your own pace and from home in order to be ready on D-day with your instructor
What should I bring ?
- Your previous certification
What is included
- Instruction by a professional and multilingual cetified Instructor PADI
- 2 Dives on two different spot of cozumel (option 2 )
- E-learning and knowledge development
- Water, Juice, Fruits and lunch on board
- Marine Park entrance fee
- Round trip from our dive center every day
- Full scuba gear set + Computer
- PADI certification
What is not included
- Photos and Videos : Turn your diving adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer to the shop but it easy to come to the center on foot, by bike or by taxi
About the price ?
- All prices are per person
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice
- Our prices include 16% sales tax
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book