Have you ever gazed out at the open ocean at night wondering what happens down there as the sun disappears over the horizon and darkness sets in? If all marine life will be sleeping, or if there’s anything creeping along the reefs?
You can see eagle rays, sea turtles, moray eels, lobster, octopus and bioluminous plankton
An hour only in the light of the moon your torch and an experienced guide will show you what happens underwater … unforgettable experience to live alone or to share with friends/ family
Daily tour starting at 3.30 P.M
- Duration: approximate time 5 Hours
- Departure from the dive center
- Twilight dive in wreck or reef
- Night dive
- Return around 8.30 PM
What to bring ?
- Certification Card
- A hoodie to wear after diving
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
- Parrot Fish
- Basket stars
- Cephalopods octopus and squid
What is included
- Professional and multilingual cetified guide PADI
- Water, Juice, Fruits and lunch on board
- Two boat dive on Two different spot
- Round trip from our dive center to the marina
- Marine park entrance fee
- Tank and weight
What is not included
- Equipment If you prefer travel light, we rent quality diving equipment. Daily rental is 20 USD for the complete diving set (Regulator, BCD, Wetsuit, Mask and Fins) Contact us to know more about our rental equipment
- Lamp : Daily rental 5 USD
- Nitrox but it’s available for 5 USD / Tank
- Photos and Videos : Turn your diving adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer to the shop but it easy to come to the center on foot, by bike or by taxi
About the price ?
- All prices are per person
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice
- Our prices include 16% sales tax
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book