Lifesaving skills for anyone involved in adventure sports
The Emergency First Response gives you the confidence to respond to medical emergencies — not just in the diving world, but in your every day world with your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers too.
The fun part about Emergency First Response training is learning serious medical emergency response skills in an upbeat, positive environment. You gain the confidence that you are prepared to help in an emergency.
- Care about other people and want to be able to assist them in a medical emergency.
What do you learn ?
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
- preventing and caring for shock
- spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit consideration
Daily Course starting at 8.45 AM
- Course start at 8.45 in our classroom at Dune Cozumel
- Primary care course
- Secondary care course
- Return around 3 PM
Through a combination of independent study with e-learning and skill practice with an instructor, you’ll build the confidence and skills to provide basic emergency care. The Primary and Secondary Care Manual and video on DVD preview emergency scenarios and provide step-by-step skill demonstrations
What is included
- Instruction by a professional and multilingual cetified Instructor PADI
- E-learning and knowledge development
- Water, Juice, and coffee
- Skill practice in classroom
- PADI certification
What is not included
- Lunch you will find a variety of restaurants and fast foods around the dive center
- Photos and Videos : Turn your diving adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer to the shop but it easy to come to the center on foot, by bike or by taxi
About the price ?
- All prices are per person
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice
- Our prices include 16% sales tax
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book