The thought of dipping below the surface at night seems mysterious, yet so alluring. Although you’ve been scuba diving at a site many times before, at night you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light. The scene changes as day creatures retire and nocturnal organisms emerge. If you’ve wondered what happens underwater after the sun goes down, sign up for the PADI Night Diver Specialty course
- Be a PADI (Jr.) Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 12 years old
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
What do you learn ?
- Navigate underwater at night
- Make ascent and descent
- Use your dive light for communication
Daily tour starting at 3.30 P.M
- Duration: approximate time 5 Hours
- Departure from the dive center
- Twilight dive
- Night dive
- Return around 8.30 PM
What to bring ?
- Certification Card
- A hoodie to wear after night dive
What is included
- Instruction by a professional and multilingual Night certified Instructor PADI
- 2 dives on two different spot
- E-learning and knowledge development
- Water, Juice, Fruits and lunch on board
- Marine Park entrance fee
- Round trip from our dive center every day
- Full scuba gear set + Lamp
- PADI certification
What is not included
- Photos and Videos : Turn your diving adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer to the shop but it easy to come to the center on foot, by bike or by taxi
About the price ?
- All prices are per person
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice
- Our prices include 16% sales tax
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book