More than swimming in the sea
You don’t need to be a diver to enjoy the incredible coral reefs. Snorkeling the Reef in Playa Del Carmen can be an amazing experience.
We have daily snorkel tours to the best snorkeling reefs in Playa Del Carmen where you’ll see a spectacular, exotic and colorful marine life. You might see squids, sea turtles, octopus, moray eels, barracudas, stingrays and many varieties of fish.
Snorkel in the world’s second largest reef, and see why Mexico Blue Dream is the best choice for snorkeling.
If you have family that does not dive or just want to snorkel while you are underwater and up close with the fishes, we can book you on one of our trips to shallow reefs for the complete family.
- Daily tour from 8 AM to 12 PM or from 12:30 PM to 4 PM.
- Departure from the dive center.
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Swim in the clear and warm water of the Caribbean Sea
- Discover many marine creatures and corals
- Professional and multilingual guide
- Bottled water
- Equipment rental (mask, snorkel, fins, life vest and wet suit)
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Click here for our Shuttle Service Price List
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.