When it comes to reef diving, Playa del Carmen is your perfect base location. Many of the greatest open sea diving sites along the Great Mayan Reef Barrier are located right off the shores of Playa del Carmen in the heart of the Riviera Maya. Depart from Playa del Carmen to explore the most colorful and interesting diving sites in the world’s second largest coral reef. Water temperature and visibility, combined with the flourishing underwater life of coral reefs, make Playa del Carmen a superior diving destination all year round.
- Daily tour from 8 AM to 12 PM or from 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM.
- Departure from the dive center.
- Certification card
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
- Second longest barrier reef in the world
- Large diversity of dive sites including shipwrecks
- Many corals and tropical marine fauna
- Warm and clear water
We have the Right price for you!
2 Boat dives
- Two boat dives on two different Playa Del Carmen sites
- Dive tanks and weights
- Professional and multilingual certified scuba diving instructor
- Bottled water
- Equipment: if you prefer to travel light, we rent quality diving equipment. Daily rental is $15 usd for the complete diving set (BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, fins, snorkel). Click here to know more about our rental equipment.
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Click here for our Shuttle Service Price List
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are a 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.