See the reef like never before!
Explosion of colors of corals and sponges in the beam of underwater light, concentrating on details in a narrow range of light and meeting the active night living beings – this is the motivation of night diving.
The first time you descend into the darkness you’ll realize that it’s almost a completely different world at night. The reef comes alive with a whole different cast of characters. Many underwater animals, which hide during the day, come out to feed at night and can be easily spotted in a diver’s torch beam. Many of the species of crustaceans and molluscs, crabs, lobsters, shrimps and octopus, use the night hours in this way, and some of their predators, such as moray eels, follow the example. By day, many of these species can only be seen at the back of holes or under rocks, but by night they can be found in open spaces.
There are so many little things to see, you should take your time and have a nice close look at everything. You’ll be delighted to find that with the additional light provided by your dive light the coral will be even more colorful and vibrant than during the day.
Due to the slow and relaxed pace of night diving most people find night diving to be very relaxing.
- Weekly tour starting between 5 to 6 PM, depending on season.
- Departure from the dive center.
- Certification card
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
- Very relaxing dive
- Chance to see a different variety of marine life only available at night
- Build on your diving skills by diving under new condition
- One boat dive on Playa Del Carmen reef
- Rental of flashlights
- Dive tank and weights
- Professional and multilingual certified scuba diving instructor
- Bottled water
- Equipment: if you prefer to travel light, we rent quality diving equipment. Daily rental is $15 usd for the complete diving set (BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, fins, snorkel). Click here to know more about our rental equipment.
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Click here for our Shuttle Service Price List
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.