Devenir un PADI IDC Instructeur du Personnel
As an Instructor Development Course (IDC) Staff Instructor, you help bring up the next generation of PADI Instructors while gaining in-depth instructor-trainer knowledge. You will work alongside our experienced and charismatic Course Director Camille Laquerriere while developing your theoretical knowledge, evaluation skills and techniques and presentation abilities.
Many of dive center or resort management positions require this level of Instructor experience and training, making this an important step if you are considering a career in dive center management or you want to open a dive center or resort.
To enroll in the IDC Staff training program you must
- Have PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer certification
- Be at least 18 years old
During your training you will be seen as and treated as an experienced professional and role model by the Instructor Candidates. Your dedication to teaching and passion for diving is of utmost importance to succeed in this course.
- You become a master of instructor-level dive theory, knowledge development teaching presentations and confined water teaching presentations
- You audit a complete IDC as a staff member rather than as a student
In addition to all the courses you can teach as a PADI Instructor, you can also:
Asides from standard scuba gear and teaching materials you will require the following:
- PADI Course Director Manual
- Confined and Open Water Evaluation slates
Inclusions and Exclusions:
All prices for our professional formations exclude housing, food and transportation.
All prices for our professional formations do not include additional recreational dives.
PADI fees are not included in our packages and the following fees have to be paid directly to PADI (not to Mexico Blue Dream) with credit card at time of the application:
- Instructor Development Course Staff Instructor fee of $125