Recreational Sidemount Diver
Find a new and different way to configure your cylinders with the PADI Sidemount Diver course.
Because you are able to move the cylinder from your back to your side, it instantly takes the pressure off of your back and gives you more flexibility to move and enjoy your dive.
Plus, you don’t have to walk to the dive site with the cylinders on your back. You can enter the water and clip them on and go.
Sidemount has a number of benefits for the recreational diver far beyond merely cave diving:
- Comfort – Especially for those divers with back issues.
- Control – Streamlining helps improve buoyancy control
- Efficient – Takes less energy
- Peace of mind – More redundancy and more air supply, less stress longer dives
- Easier equipment transportation when topside
- Ability to monitor all equipment because it’s in front of you
- Fun – Enjoy your diving!
To enroll, you need to:
- Be a PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization).
- Be at least 15 years old.
The PADI Recreational Sidemount Diver course includes:
- Instructor led theory and knowledge development
- 1 confined / pool dive with skill development
- 3 open water dives
- PADI Certification Card
We have the right Pricing for you!
|Instructor led theory and knowledge development|
|1 confined / pool dive with skill development|
|3 open water dives|
|PADI Certification Card|
You might also enjoy…
- Instruction by professional and multilingual PADI-certified Recreational Sidemount Instructor
- Knowledge development
- Skills practice in confined water
- Open water practice with 3 boat dives on 3 different Playa Del Carmen sites
- PADI Recreational Sidemount certification fee
- Bottled water
- Sidemount Equipment.
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Click here for our Shuttle Service Price List
- Lunch: you will find a variety of restaurants and fast foods around the dive center
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.