Visit the tropical fishes of Yal-Ku
Yal-Ku lagoon, known as the crown jewel of Akumal, offers visitors a chance to view a wide variety of sea life in a calm clear environment excellent for snorkeling. What makes Yal-Ku Lagoon so attractive is that during rough sea days, you can snorkel in Yal-Ku, which is protected from the main body of water and remains calm.
You will be immediately met by colorful tropical fish! You will see more of a diversity of coral and marine life at Yal-Ku than at any of the other snorkeling spots in the Riviera Maya. We definitely recommend this to anyone seeking a magical experience.
The lagoon is filled with marine life of all kinds. You might see blue tangs, stingrays, barracudas, parrot fish and an assortment of other interesting sea creatures.
- Daily tour starting at 9 AM until 1 PM
- Departure from the dive center.
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Calm and clear environment
- Discover marine life of all kinds
- Lagoon entrance fees
- Professional and multilingual guide
- Bottled water
- Equipment rental (mask, snorkel, fins, life vest and wet suit)
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Click here for our Shuttle Service Price List
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.