Snorkeling in a Cenote is a unique experience.
These caverns are windows to the world’s largest underground river system. Their water is so clear that the visibility is amazing.
In the Cenote “Dos Ojos” it is possible to see beautiful stalactites and stalagmites and amazing light effects as the sunlight shines through cracks in the ceiling.
- Daily tour from 8 AM to 2 PM.
- Departure from the dive center.
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Swim in fresh water
- Discover a mystical Mayan’s place
- Explore geological formations
- Round-trip transportation from the dive center to the cenotes
- Cenote park entrance fees
- Equipment ( mask, snorkel, fins, life jacket and wet suit)
- Professional and multilingual guide
- Bottled water
- Lunch in a typical Mexican restaurant
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please reserve your hotel transfer in advance. Click here for our Shuttle Service Price List
- All prices are per person.
- All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices include 16% sales tax.
- We know that things can happen before or when on vacations. We are 100% honest and transparent with our refund and cancellation policy. Please read our Terms & Conditions before you book.